Pretty much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are failing to realize is the fact that threads are being closed because they start down a path that is not desired by those who make the decisions. Regardless of whether they violate any rules or not. Keep pushing the issue if you want, and you will achieve just what you want in the form of NEW rules.
Yup

What you are failing to realize is the fact that threads are being closed because they start down a path that is not desired by those who make the decisions. Regardless of whether they violate any rules or not. Keep pushing the issue if you want, and you will achieve just what you want in the form of NEW rules.

What rules? You shall not make any comments that would likely offend anyone or lead to a further dialog - especially if said dialog is controversial in any way...

What rules? You shall not make any comments that would likely offend anyone or lead to a further dialog - especially if said dialog is controversial in any way...

Hey mods, can you close this thread. I feel threatened and I have a feeling that in the future someone is going to be rude to me on this thread, so could you uh close this thread before that happens..

what you are failing to realize is the fact that threads are being closed because they start down a path that is not desired by those who make the decisions. Regardless of whether they violate any rules or not. Keep pushing the issue if you want, and you will achieve just what you want in the form of new rules.

winner!

Hey mods, can you close this thread. I feel threatened and I have a feeling that in the future someone is going to be rude to me on this thread, so could you uh close this thread before that happens..

We don't care about your feelings. If your concerned about your feelings go watch Oprah and then Dr. Phil!!:D:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom