Price? Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fine, $15 and I’ll change your oil if you meet me in North Georgia.

You provided us with no actual information to give you an accurate price. Not sure what you’d expect, buddy. How much is a bag of groceries? How long is a piece of rope?
Ok,
Your answer is surely not the same comparison.. do you have a ballpark on a Cmp M1 Garand. Like the one pictured in the top pic. Is it worth 1200.00 as you see it?

Ok,
Your answer is surely not the same comparison.. do you have a ballpark on a Cmp M1 Garand. Like the one pictured in the top pic. Is it worth 1200.00 as you see it?
Last time I went to the CMP, they were selling Garands for between ~$600-$3000 depending on the individual dates, quality, throat erosion, pitting, original parts, matching numbers, etc. so judging by your picture, I’ll offer you $15.

You would be. Burning love 🙈🙈
The values on these firearms, especially the M1 carbines can vary wildly depending on manufacturer, condition (hard to tell in photos) etc. There's really no accurate way to give you a ballpark estimate without some detailed info on each one. A picture simply isn't enough to go on.

Love the immaturity of this site. Let me guess. You change oil for a living in North Ga
I love the internet. Burning Love Burning Love is a solid dude on odt and in life. Great guy and friend. Last I checked his living is the furthest thing feom changing oil in N ga. Lets just say he is someone worth meeting in real life and hanging out with.

Some very nice rifles you posted but impossible to value off pictures.

I love the internet. Burning Love Burning Love is a solid dude on odt and in life. Great guy and friend. Last I checked his living is the furthest thing feom changing oil in N ga. Lets just say he is someone worth meeting in real life and hanging out with.

Some very nice rifles you posted but impossible to value off pictures.
I guess I got blocked! Miss you, bud! Hope you’re doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom