Price? Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the immaturity of this site. Let me guess. You change oil for a living in North Ga
Screenshot_20180115-165518.jpg

I love the internet. Burning Love Burning Love is a solid dude on odt and in life. Great guy and friend. Last I checked his living is the furthest thing feom changing oil in N ga. Lets just say he is someone worth meeting in real life and hanging out with.

Some very nice rifles you posted but impossible to value off pictures.
I'm going to break my rule of not responding to these ridiculous valuation threads by posting that I'm not going to respond to this ridiculous thread.

I love the internet. Burning Love Burning Love is a solid dude on odt and in life. Great guy and friend. Last I checked his living is the furthest thing feom changing oil in N ga. Lets just say he is someone worth meeting in real life and hanging out with.

Some very nice rifles you posted but impossible to value off pictures.
I was only going by his uneducated response. And with that stupid response he sent I was picturing a stupid looking person with his banjo on a bridge in N Ga.

And yes that stupid looking person still lives and works at Walmart. Not sure if he changes oil there though.

Two fiddly! My final offer. For that price you have to drive them to Virginia. Show me your driver license, carry permit, Social Security card and supply a swab of your DNA. If your are late the deal is off. Also you need to supply ammo or take off equal amount for 250 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom