• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prices are coming down

acmech

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
0   0
Reaction score
A buddy of mine got two tables at the ATL motor speedway gunshow last weekend and I went with him to try to sell some stuff I had. He had mostly ammo, and I had stuff I really thought few people would be interested in now, PPSH mags and drums, 1919 barrels and links, stuff like that. Well the show was poorly advertised, very few people there at all. At the start of the show Sat. there were about 5 people standing outside of the door. Anyhow, On the Square guns and Pawn was there, and they had about 20 Rock River AR's for $999 and about 20 DPMS AR's for $899. The DPMS guns started out priced a bit higher, but at around noon Sat. they blew a whistle and announced the price drop to $899. I asked my bud if that was a good price and he told me it was ok but $800 would be better. Well by the close of the show Sun. attendance didn't get a lot better, there were more people Sun., but not much more. People weren't buying either, not much anyhow. Anyway, 15 minutes before the end of the show, On the Square announced that for 15 min. only, the DPMS AR's were $700, my bud Aron said that was a real good price so I got one. Its my first AR, I'm pretty excited about it. Its a DPMS Oracle, nothing special from what I read, but its an AR and I didn't have one. Now I need to get together with RamRoddoc at the range so we can shoot it. Anyhow, prices are coming down, manufacturers are catching up and as in this example, dumping the orders on retailers and the retailers will have to do something with the guns. I think ammo will be slower to hit the shelves, but not too much. I went to Shots Fired in Covington and got a Lucid HD7 scope and some Pmags for it this week.

IMG_4040.jpg

I posted SW MP15's in stock for $949 the other night. Wow he was able to get PMAGS and a sight. This things going to crash hard very soon. BARGINS BARGINS BARGINS. We can go back to leaving an ejected .22 round on the ground because were to lazy to pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom