• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prices are coming down

Not a bad price for the market. I got mine for $600 about 16 months ago from budsgunshop and sold it recently with a about $200 in add ons added to it for 1200.

Not a bad price for the market. I got mine for $600 about 16 months ago from budsgunshop and sold it recently with a about $200 in add ons added to it for 1200.

I know prices have been a little better, but every time I get the money to build my AR, I spend it on something else. Last year I was going to build my AR and I bought a 1886 Trapdoor instead. I still have the lower, I'll build it someday, but I'll shoot this now. Good to hear you made money on your gun. I was thrilled to sell my Cetme Sunday for $800. Great gun, but I hated to shoot it. I'd rather have a Saiga 308 AK.

I know prices have been a little better, but every time I get the money to build my AR, I spend it on something else. Last year I was going to build my AR and I bought a 1886 Trapdoor instead. I still have the lower, I'll build it someday, but I'll shoot this now. Good to hear you made money on your gun. I was thrilled to sell my Cetme Sunday for $800. Great gun, but I hated to shoot it. I'd rather have a Saiga 308 AK.

Best thing about the panic was I was able to unload all the low end ARs I had accumulated over the years. And it doesn't hurt to make a little money to buy more toys.

Congratulations on making a great surprise purchase with your son. He must have thought his Dad was pretty darn cool.

He was a little disappointed we were selling the Cetme, but they do look cool. I think he was a lot happier we got the AR. I was thrilled to unload the Cetme last weekend for 800, when I had thought about selling it 6 months ago they were selling for 499. To be honest the guy also got 25 mags, and 500 1919 links. Still, a great deal for me to be rid of stuff I didn't want or need.

Back
Top Bottom