• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primers going up...up...up

I got some Large Pistol Primers and Small Rifle Primers coming to me. I will barter either for value of around $75. I don't hold it against anyone for selling for $100 or more. If they can get that, then great, sell. I get uncomfortable trying to help people I like and respect, selling so high though, because selling isn't just about making money. Its about helping people out too. Both sides can be happy, and both sides can feel like its a good value.

I got some Large Pistol Primers and Small Rifle Primers coming to me. I will barter either for value of around $75. I don't hold it against anyone for selling for $100 or more. If they can get that, then great, sell. I get uncomfortable trying to help people I like and respect, selling so high though, because selling isn't just about making money. Its about helping people out too. Both sides can be happy, and both sides can feel like its a good value.
Even if someone has to buy a 15¢ primer... they’re still reloading ammo for less than half the cost of factory 9mm.

That’s more or less what’s driving primer pricing.

These primer prices have got me in the mindset of only shooting one primer size. Even if I have to buy Lapua brass to get small primer pockets. It is better than having to buy 2-300 dollar bricks just to shoot one rifle.

Glad I bought a ton of them .Sportsmans warehouse had them last Jan federal primers all kinds on clearance for $20 a 1000 .I bought 25000 my gf flipped out said why do you need that many .I said one day they will be better than gold in the bank !

Back
Top Bottom