• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Primers going up...up...up

funny...I'm on the Midsouth email list...I didn't get the email....
I am on the notification list also and didn’t get an email. I called later that afternoon after I heard this and the lady I spoke with told me yes they had them but the stock only lasted about 20 minutes.

I am on the notification list also and didn’t get an email. I called later that afternoon after I heard this and the lady I spoke with told me yes they had them but the stock only lasted about 20 minutes.

I think she ment to say 2 minutes. There is no way they last 20

Ive always thought...they only need to get to the primers...everything else becomes paper weight once primers are taken away.

Primers are detonators...like..what country other than usa or ca sells detonators?

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

If you're waiting for your notification alerts for primers, it will never happen. They sell out way before any email gets sent. There was a 5k limit per size.

If you're waiting for your notification alerts for primers, it will never happen. They sell out way before any email gets sent. There was a 5k limit per size.

What time/day of the week did they show in stock?

I was talking to an employee at Sportsman's Warehouse the other day, they've been getting primers lately once a week, but it could be on Tues Wed or Thurs.

What time/day of the week did they show in stock?

I was talking to an employee at Sportsman's Warehouse the other day, they've been getting primers lately once a week, but it could be on Tues Wed or Thurs.

Last week 3 different companies had them in stock on different days. I scored on 2 of the 3.

Back
Top Bottom