• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Problem Beaver hunting advice (4 legged flat tail kind!)

Here is the factual truth about beavers... It doesn't matter if you destroy his home every time he builds it, he will just keep rebuilding. It doesn't matter if the kill it ,others will just replace him or her. Why you ask ,it is the beavers scent that keeps bringing other back. Get rid of the scent and the beaver will move else where. I had this problem on one of my docks at on Lanier. After 5 years of killing and removing there tree limbs, I read a article about there scent. I removed everything he brought in,sprayed bleach where it was and bought several toilet bowl deodorizes and place all over where his home was. That was 2 years ago, no more beaver!!!!!

Here is the factual truth about beavers... It doesn't matter if you destroy his home every time he builds it, he will just keep rebuilding. It doesn't matter if the kill it ,others will just replace him or her. Why you ask ,it is the beavers scent that keeps bringing other back. Get rid of the scent and the beaver will move else where. I had this problem on one of my docks at on Lanier. After 5 years of killing and removing there tree limbs, I read a article about there scent. I removed everything he brought in,sprayed bleach where it was and bought several toilet bowl deodorizes and place all over where his home was. That was 2 years ago, no more beaver!!!!!
And the water is safe to use for cleaning stuff and dont eat the fish

Back
Top Bottom