• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PS4 don't buy from the flippers on here

It's called supply and demand folks... I personally think in times of a shortage of anything a person or business should be able to charge more for goods or services..

If you are allowed to charge more for goods it keeps one person from swooping in and buying everything up...

I think it was Neil Boortz who gave a great example of this on his show once..

lots of closet communists on this forum :)

Im not a flipper of any kind but if I were to sell my PS4 or anything else for that matter I would ask just under market value for it, not msrp or billy´s uncle Bob´s value estimate. But then again no one has to worry their pretty little head for mine is not for sale as I'm to busy enjoying it :p

It's called supply and demand folks... I personally think in times of a shortage of anything a person or business should be able to charge more for goods or services..

If you are allowed to charge more for goods it keeps one person from swooping in and buying everything up...

Is this the hunting forum? :sly:

Do you think it is OK for someone to charge $100 for a sheet of 3/8" plywood or $10 for a bag of ice during a hurricane scare?

Back
Top Bottom