• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA 5.56

I ordered a lower from them at the end of the last month and it took a little over 2 business weeks for my ffl to reccieve it. Was redicilous, first bad experience I had with their shipping but haven't ordered from them other than that in 3 years..
Wow 2 weeks from Carolina. I received packages on Ebay from China in the same amount of time. That sucks, heard similar stories. I was gonna order from them before seeing the bad reviews and went with Primary Arms(very fast shipping from Cali). Shipping little pricey but great customer service and good deals.

Wow 2 weeks from Carolina. I received packages on Ebay from China in the same amount of time. That sucks, heard similar stories. I was gonna order from them before seeing the bad reviews and went with Primary Arms(very fast shipping from Cali). Shipping little pricey but great customer service and good deals.
thsts my new go to. I ordered an upper yesterday and it'll be here before the end of the week.

Lol small world. Got my Bear Creek upper from them on Christmas sale for $200(no BCG, CH). Love it. You will be satisfied.
I was hesitant to buy the bear creek after some reviews of their barrels, ended up getting the ghost firearms 10.5 upper w/o bcg and ch, after the 10% discount and shipping it was $200, I know it's not gonna be a "great" upper but for the price it couldn't hurt to buy and try it. Reviews of their products seem pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom