• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PSA Bolt Carrier Groups - $75+$4 GA Tax +8.50 Shipping

I'm not sure why the tax, but several online retailers are doing it now. Me and a buddy pooled an order and the price was Ok after that. I'm not a big PSA fan though and I understand it may be a little while before we see our BCG's.

Amazon did it to get concessions on locating warehouses in GA for their 1-day shipping.

There's no reason at all PSA should be charging GA residents sales tax though, unless they built a store here I wasn't aware of...

FWIW I only got charged $3 tax...

This was shown on my order though.

"Due to PSA's ever growing business, the state of Georgia is now applying a 4% sales tax to all purchases made from our website by residents with Georgia zip codes. Thank you for your continued support and understanding."

That's probably it for me and PSA then. If I'm paying GA tax, I'll just buy it in GA.

Last edited:
I emailed PSA to ask why the tax and I got no response. I'm not well versed on tax law but I don't understand how Georgia can tax an out of state business period. But I agree that after paying 2 - 3x shipping and having no clue at all when your order would arrive, paying taxes probably keeps me from ordering anything else from PSA.

Back
Top Bottom