• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PSA Bolt Carrier Groups - $75+$4 GA Tax +8.50 Shipping

I just saw this BS on the PSA site, and abandoned an order in progress. F 'em. They have no presence in GA, and no reason to kowtow to the clowns here.

Same reason my spending at Amazon dropped 90% a couple of years back.

Now if they'd open a retail outlet in GA, I'd forgive them. PSA that is; Amazon sucks anyway.

I can only imagine that you looked up the corporate filings, and found the registered address of their required Georgia agent. Who registered at their home. Mine are at some lawyer's office in downtown Atlanta, but you could certainly be your own agent. Cheaper that way.

It still stinks though. Shipping and now tax... sheesh.

I realize that it's not a store-front address. That was my point. What's their "business" in Georgia if there is no retail store? Also, why is the tax only 4%? I don't think there are any counties that charge that rate.

It looks to me like the tax is more of an internet tax than an in-state sales tax.

so they can win back your business back by disobeying the law?

Nope... but they could have kept it by challenging the law. Still could I guess.

These are all voluntary agreements. They always have the option to simply say 'no way' and fight it in court if it comes to that.

Back
Top Bottom