• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PSA Bolt Carrier Groups - $75+$4 GA Tax +8.50 Shipping

I figured some folks might be interested to know that I placed an order with PSA Saturday and they shipped it today (Tuesday).

My Rock River order from 12/25 still hasn't shipped and when I called today, they said it would be another couple of weeks before it shipped.

There is a whole bunch of stupid in this discussion.

I wonder how many of you complaining about the tax have had interactions with the GA DoR? Have you ever collected sales tax? Have you ever ran a retail or online retail business? I would guess the answer is just shy of zero.

If you think PSA chose to collect tax because they wanted to, you are retarded. If you think they "snuck it in", you are retarded. If you think they give a flying fluck if you don't buy from them for whatever reason, you are retarded.

More tax is coming. Get ready. You can shop from online retailer to retailer trying to find a way to dodge it, but very soon they will all collect tax from you.

I'd say pretty much everyone here has had some kind of interaction with GA DoR... We're all good tax paying citizens here, right?

And no one said PSA wanted to collect these taxes, it's pretty obvious they got bullied into it.

I personally will spend a few minutes extra to buy from vendors that haven't caved in, but that's just my personal choice. I don't buy things from stores with 'no guns' signs in their windows either. I'm under no illusion that this will single-handedly make a difference, but it's the best I can do.

If this doesn't bother you, by all means pay GA their money and get your stuff. To each their own.

I hope everyone realizes GA is on a run-away taxation train. Let's see what has occurred:

1. State gas tax passes making GA the highest priced state for gas in the SE.

No one cared

2. State tax passed on all used vehicle purchases based on an arbitrary amount determine by a bureaucrat - by the way it's on its way to 9% in a few years.

No one cared.
(And before anyone says "it's better than ad valorem" that is like saying getting kicked in the teeth is better than getting kicked in the balls. No matter how they spin it replacing one unfair tax with a more unfair tax isn't a solution.)

3. State passes an Internet sales tax in order to subject its citizens to taxes on items purchased out of state.

No one cared.

Combine these latest actions with a State income tax of up to 6% and rising property tax Mil rates and GA is looking more like a blue state than a red state these days.

Rant over
at least we have great guns...for now

I think you guys are gonna be really happy to hear the news:

PSA got really tired of the state of Georgia charging their GA customers $4 in tax for their BCGs. According to last news reports, they've raised an army and are invading Georgia.

There is a whole bunch of stupid in this discussion.

I wonder how many of you complaining about the tax have had interactions with the GA DoR? Have you ever collected sales tax? Have you ever ran a retail or online retail business? I would guess the answer is just shy of zero.

If you think PSA chose to collect tax because they wanted to, you are retarded. If you think they "snuck it in", you are retarded. If you think they give a flying fluck if you don't buy from them for whatever reason, you are retarded.

More tax is coming. Get ready. You can shop from online retailer to retailer trying to find a way to dodge it, but very soon they will all collect tax from you.
image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom