• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA is the bestest

I’m guessing the majority of those rifles will be handed down from generation to generation, probably with less than 100 rounds on em. They’ll go for KAC money in 50 years.
The rest of em get torture tested by a YouTuber.

Ford vs Ferrari
PSA is an incredible value - HEY just buy one every couple thousand
Gucci rifle 5000.00 get 5000 rds
PSA 500.00 2000rds another one 500.00 2000rds another one 500.00 2000rds another one 500.00 2000rds etc etc

Doing the math PSA5000 gets you 20000 rds or GUCCI 5000 gets 5000 rds

I've got 2 Colts with over 15K rnds each through them. Now, I maintain and replace parts as needed, so they don't have the original Springs, extractor, Gas rings, etc but still...

Gucci gets you 25K to 30K.... with basic maintenance ( like an oil change)... PSA does not need an oil change, it doesn't run long enough for it.

My thoughts on PSA I'll preface with this;

I have a PSA lower and PSA parts kit I'll be building this week. I've had several PSA through the years and if anyone is on a budget for an AR, I recommend PSA.

I've delt with their CS, if you can explain clearly the issue to someone who doesn't know anything about guns and have the patience to wait for them to review and return your items, they will treat you right.

Most of my back up, spare and replacement parts are PSA.

PSA are great for the casual shooter or the shooter who likes to tinker with their guns. Not for someone that shoots for competition, life or just likes to really shoot. They don't hold up in the long run. The oversized gas block wears everything out faster. They use an oversized gas block and port to make up for "loose" fiting other parts, it helps the gun run...

They have been great to the AR and gun community and I give them credit for helping keep the AR prices low. I remember before PSA, Delton was the parts gun company. And a DPMS was $600, a Bushmaster or RRA were your best options south of a $1K. Then you had Colt's and so on.... PSA dropped the AR market and has kept the prices down and for that, I appreciate them.

They have been great to the AR and gun community and I give them credit for helping keep the AR prices low. I remember before PSA, Delton was the parts gun company. And a DPMS was $600, a Bushmaster or RRA were your best options south of a $1K. Then you had Colt's and so on.... PSA dropped the AR market and has kept the prices down and for that, I appreciate them.
I remember being the guy in the gun store looking at those $600 DPMS rifles and wishing I could afford one. My first AR was assembled from the cheapest parts I could find over the course of a few months because that was all I could afford to spend on gun parts at the time. PSA definitely has there place.

I remember being the guy in the gun store looking at those $600 DPMS rifles and wishing I could afford one. My first AR was assembled from the cheapest parts I could find over the course of a few months because that was all I could afford to spend on gun parts at the time. PSA definitely has there place.

First AR I ever bought was a Delton that I built.

I look at it like trucks…sometimes it’s a tool, sometimes it’s a status symbol. Not everyone can afford or even needs a F350 dually with a 6.7L diesel. That’s why they make F150’s and Rangers. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

FB_IMG_1706449788770.jpg

Right up front let me say that I am no expert by any definition but I do like the idea of low cost backup rifles. I have 2 Springfield Saints that have a couple mags through them for making sure they go bang and setting the iron sights. They are to be handed to my next door neighbors or any one else that is helping me defend my Family and property. Seemed like decent investment for something you hope to never need.

My thoughts on PSA I'll preface with this;

I have a PSA lower and PSA parts kit I'll be building this week. I've had several PSA through the years and if anyone is on a budget for an AR, I recommend PSA.

I've delt with their CS, if you can explain clearly the issue to someone who doesn't know anything about guns and have the patience to wait for them to review and return your items, they will treat you right.

Most of my back up, spare and replacement parts are PSA.

PSA are great for the casual shooter or the shooter who likes to tinker with their guns. Not for someone that shoots for competition, life or just likes to really shoot. They don't hold up in the long run. The oversized gas block wears everything out faster. They use an oversized gas block and port to make up for "loose" fiting other parts, it helps the gun run...

A few weeks ago a guy posted in the Steals and Deals a $400 PSA rifle and you pulled out your little junk and J/O all over his post and saying PSA was junk. Do you always have a hard time standing your ground ? Or do you just sway which ever way the wind is blowing ?
Me, Im saying you do a lot of talking .
I fiqure you are FOS

Back
Top Bottom