• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA is the bestest

I found that thread... you WERE the LIAR in that thread...

I've not changed my stance on PSA.

View attachment 6965740
It was Steals and Deals , Not a discussion asking opinions from some internet operator.

In that thread, I said a man could buy a PSA and be well armed and your dang panties stretched over your skull and started you squealing like fat , green hair chick with glasses and BLM sign.
Like all men that talk too much , you are FOS
You also come across kinda whiney and overly sensitive. Its aggravating but entertaining at the same time.

First AR I ever bought was a Delton that I built.
And, like all other (low) budget priced ARs, Delton gets a crappy rap. And maybe, as a low low budget manufacturer their QC isn't top notch. But there's a former member of the ODT that bought a used Delton about 15 years ago and it was having all sorts of cycling issues. Delton sent a shipping label for the gun (he did have to go through an FFL, obviously) and within a few weeks he got the gun back. There was a nice letter explaining that they had found an issue with the BCG so they just gave him a new upper. Again, it was a "used" rifle, and there was no proof of purchase. It's "run like a sewing machine" since. But he is not a tactical operator and the rifle probably still has less than 5000 rounds through it.

Crappy on them for having an out-of-spec upper / BCG, but they didn't bat an eye about fixing the problem.

I think most of the time you're going to find a problem early on after you buy anything. Even the big name companies will have some QC issues. Those budget gun makers are there for a reason, and here's to hoping they thrive.

Couple data points on PSA’s QC…
(Not trying to poop on PSA)

School of the American Rifle (on YouTube) recently QC’ed a couple PSA BCG’s… Their upgraded (Microbest oem) bcg passed with flying colors and their cheapest/basic bcg also did just fine but the dude’s autism opted to replace the gas key to have 100% perfect efficiency. But… sample size of 2…

SOTAR also QC’ed a PSA assembled upper (4 years ago, so hopefully some things have changed?). Upon inspection, he found the barrel extension was not clocked properly, causing premature contact on the bolt lugs on to the barrel extension teeth upon chambering. Everything else was passable, including a slightly short head spacing. The bcg was overall fine with exception to the firing pin protrusion was excessive and occasionally shredding primers. Sample size of 1…

It was Steals and Deals , Not a discussion asking opinions from some internet operator.

In that thread, I said a man could buy a PSA and be well armed and your dang panties stretched over your skull and started you squealing like fat , green hair chick with glasses and BLM sign.
You also come across kinda whiney and overly sensitive. Its aggravating but entertaining at the same time.

Again, I ask, FOS?

And you are right, it was a S&D thread, but idiots like you made it a discussion thread, claiming PSA is jUsT aS gOoD.

You also claimed that you could just buy one and be "well armed", then you made contradictory comments in the same thread saying, after you inspect and test a PSA, then you will be well armed. Which made you a liar.

I've only called you a liar because I caught you in a lie. You keep name calling me and trying to find some hole in my statement that doesn't exist. You are an idiot because of that.

FB_IMG_1677019855913.jpg

And, like all other (low) budget priced ARs, Delton gets a crappy rap. And maybe, as a low low budget manufacturer their QC isn't top notch. But there's a former member of the ODT that bought a used Delton about 15 years ago and it was having all sorts of cycling issues. Delton sent a shipping label for the gun (he did have to go through an FFL, obviously) and within a few weeks he got the gun back. There was a nice letter explaining that they had found an issue with the BCG so they just gave him a new upper. Again, it was a "used" rifle, and there was no proof of purchase. It's "run like a sewing machine" since. But he is not a tactical operator and the rifle probably still has less than 5000 rounds through it.

Crappy on them for having an out-of-spec upper / BCG, but they didn't bat an eye about fixing the problem.

I think most of the time you're going to find a problem early on after you buy anything. Even the big name companies will have some QC issues. Those budget gun makers are there for a reason, and here's to hoping they thrive.

I would agree, most of the time an issue shows up in the first range trip.

Some PSA issues, like over sized gas ports don't show up until a lot a rounds have gone down range and then it has effected almost all of the upper parts.

I only see one person "squealing like fat , green hair chick with glasses and BLM sign."

And it ain't the guy that you are accusing.

I can't see why everyone gets their panties in such a bunch over PSA. They churn out fun range toys at a lean price point. Let's be honest, that's what a vast majority of people use their guns for, even the keyboard commandos.

So if someone doesn't want to blow $2k to launch a few rounds downrange, let them have their fun without getting all high and mighty about it.
its gotten to where the ammo costs more than the gun, 1000 rds of 223/556 is what $400-500 bucks? PSA AR-15 is $400-$450

Back
Top Bottom