• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PSA Order

SimsDelt

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
6   0
Reaction score
My Springfield XD Service Size 9mm came in to my FFL today from PSA (Palmetto State Armory). They didn't send a single piece of paperwork with it... No transfer papers or anything. My FFL doesn't know what to do... Frustrating for me because I waited 4 weeks for my pistol. Think I'm gonna have to call and email PSA and get them to send the correct paperwork.

Its not required to do anything. Your dealer can just put it in his bound book and transfer it to you.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/337222-Found-a-Colt-LE6920MP-in-stock-at-a-decent-price

he had a similiar problem. Seller sent the gun without paperwork and its legal to sell it.

Its not required to do anything. Your dealer can just put it in his bound book and transfer it to you.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/337222-Found-a-Colt-LE6920MP-in-stock-at-a-decent-price

he had a similiar problem. Seller sent the gun without paperwork and its legal to sell it.

Yep that was me. I just came in here to post this. Basically per ATF rules the tranferer(PSA in this case) doesn't have to send their FFL to your dealer. They should just be able to put it in their bound book. This was confirmed with a phone call to the ATF after thinking I'd have to send the gun back.

Yep that was me. I just came in here to post this. Basically per ATF rules the tranferer(PSA in this case) doesn't have to send their FFL to your dealer. They should just be able to put it in their bound book. This was confirmed with a phone call to the ATF after thinking I'd have to send the gun back.

agreed!

Hopefully your dealer won't have to try to contact PSA. From what I understand they are hard to get a hold of.

On a side note, the XD9 service was my first gun. You'll love it. I remember PSA having them for a good price as well.

Thanks everyone... My dealer put it in his book and i filled out the 4473 and took it with me. My FFL didn't even charge me his fee due to all the pain in my butt

Hopefully your dealer won't have to try to contact PSA. From what I understand they are hard to get a hold of.

On a side note, the XD9 service was my first gun. You'll love it. I remember PSA having them for a good price as well.

And I already have a XD .40 subcompact as my carry. Just wanted a full size 9mm and since I was already used to the XD trigger I figured why not... Especially when PSA ran it for 399.99. So with shipping and no FFL I just got it for $415... Couldn't be happier.

Back
Top Bottom