• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pumpkin Shooting!!!

EvanB

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
17   1
Reaction score
Every year at Thanksgiving it is time to take down the wife's Fall Display and get rid of the pumpkins from the same. I take a small knife and cut a small hole in the top, saving the core and fill them with water. Then, we get to shoot them at the woodline and they disappear! I have used my .50 Beowulf a lot for this, also a .450 Bushmaster and .44 magnums. As I sold the first two, this year will be .44 magnums. Try it!!!

Every year at Thanksgiving it is time to take down the wife's Fall Display and get rid of the pumpkins from the same. I take a small knife and cut a small hole in the top, saving the core and fill them with water. Then, we get to shoot them at the woodline and they disappear! I have used my .50 Beowulf a lot for this, also a .450 Bushmaster and .44 magnums. As I sold the first two, this year will be .44 magnums. Try it!!!
WTF.... Why did I never think of filling with water!

Tannerite is great in pumpkins.

A dixie cup of the stuff inside what used to be a 15 pound pumpkin before you emptied its guts is actually not as loud as you would think --but the pumpkin disappears into a light orange mist.

Tannerite2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom