• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Purchasing full auto

Just because his location is in Riverdale, doesn't mean his buddy's friend is a felon. He could be a cop... Anyways, take pictures of the m4 and post it! Let's see if it has full auto selector! Pics or Undercover ATF agent!

Or could be a newb with no understanding of full auto and semi. I had a buddy who said his friend had a full auto ar15. I took a look at it and it was semi only. Lol. I didn't say anything tho, I just agreed and said "yeah nice rifle".

And yes, they plenty of newbs that still think guns need to be registered when bought in Georgia.

Even if it is full auto you can own it. Just have to get you Class III license ($800/year) and a letter from your local police dept. stating they want to see it in action (SOT letter). That, and a little paperwork and badda-bing, you now have a legal full-auto M4. And it would be worth, about $1000. The last M2 carbine I helped sell went for $350 a year ago. The CZ Skorpion sold before that was only $700.

Even if it is full auto you can own it. Just have to get you Class III license ($800/year) and a letter from your local police dept. stating they want to see it in action (SOT letter). That, and a little paperwork and badda-bing, you now have a legal full-auto M4. And it would be worth, about $1000. The last M2 carbine I helped sell went for $350 a year ago. The CZ Skorpion sold before that was only $700.

Speaking if he was a FFL dealer. You can not have a FFL for personal use. I doubt hes a FFL dealer.

That's why the first step was to get his Class III :rolleyes2: He doesn't have to sell anything but he must have the license to do so in order to have an SOT weapon.

I had a 17yr old try to sell me a filed on ak at a qt a couple months ago. At the super busy one near the conscruction at 104 none the less.
I was oc because I was literally in the middle of helping a buddy move. He was getting gas across from me, pulled out a stripped down ak, and tryed explaining how to file it. Wanted to show me a video of it running
Only thing I couldn't figure out was where the drones were.

Back
Top Bottom