• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Purpose of a feedback score

I still think if you have a PM with a member giving you their number and you have text of a meet up and it turns into a no show or something resulting in a negative , it should hold , its proof and its verifiable
I think you missed this
bikertxts-png.552267

The reason the rules are set to PM's only is because that's what we can verify. It's very simple to set a confirmation pm even if you do tue whole deal over text/phone.

i recently did a quick deal with a member based partially on his good feedback, it matters to me and if i ever miss giving some pm me and I'll provide it

Nothing has changed since the integration of The feedback system. Not one little bit, the rules have been set in stone since the beginning.

It hasn't been mentioned yet. Having mods get involved with personal texts off-site is asking a little much IMO. There was also an I will take it thread. The deal still has to be confirmed. If they change their mind, NEG. If they don't confirm, no deal. Easy.

Last edited:
Just give them a neutral feedback and explain what happened and how they screwed you. Its not a negative but still lets other members know what happened.

Nothing has changed since the integration of The feedback system. Not one little bit, the rules have been set in stone since the beginning.

This^^^^ and Ken is ONE of the few true mods left! There are. Few but there are also some corrupt ones.
I think people don't understand what the feedback system is for. It was designed to make sure people show up when and where they say, not that one is held liable to buy, sell, or trade.

Back
Top Bottom