• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Quality Holsters for Order

hseII

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
82   0
Reaction score
I’m left handed & looking for a quality holsters.

I don’t see a sub forum to talk about this topic.

I’ve got $100s if not $1,000s invested in Galco stuff that I do not use because it doesn’t suit me.

I’m left handed.

I have 1 Kydex holster that I do like however I need to update due to new needs.

Tier One’s website seems convoluted.

Who, what, where?

Thank You ODT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jim Foley
706-864-0142

Jim has been working leather goods for the Rangers at Camp Merrill here in Dahlonega for 25+ years (that I have known him). I have used him to make a custom holster for me. I ran into him and his wife the other day and he said he is still making a lot of holsters.

I seem to recall an ODT member displaying a holster he made - nice looking piece. I think he was getting into the craft.

they make great holsters

Red hill tactical

I’m looking on their page & They don’t seem to be geared towards OWB holsters- more IWB.

What’s frustrating is I’ve got the non RMR & threaded barreled version of what I want but it doesn’t have any makers’ name on it- came a trade a few years ago & is perfect other than the above mentioned updates.

I’m looking on their page & They don’t seem to be geared towards OWB holsters- more IWB.

What’s frustrating is I’ve got the non RMR & threaded barreled version of what I want but it doesn’t have any makers’ name on it- came a trade a few years ago & is perfect other than the above mentioned updates.

They sell mostly owb competition holsters. Or did.

Back
Top Bottom