• I prefer tacos

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

pistolpat

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
52   0
Reaction score
I started making my GoPro videos of my matches years ago because my father was retired and living out of country and it was an easy way for him to see my matches. Unfortunately he passed away last week and I’m not sure if I want to continue making them….. I shot a match yesterday and just put together my cell phone videos so if you enjoy the videos and want me to continue here is your chance to say so

Sorry to hear about your dad.

I used to essentially do the same thing. I made a bunch of first and third person shooting videos.

Eventually I got to now I only use my videos for my own self analysis. It's a great way to find things to practice so don't stop getting 3rd person of your shooting even if you don't post anything.

My condolences for your Dad. I know mine has been gone for 13 yrs now and i still miss him.
Eventually you will find some peace.
I like your vids, i enjoy watching some of them. I was actually showing one of them to a buddy a couple weeks back.
I vote that you keep making them IF you enjoy making them.
I enjoy watching them and from what it looks like , i am not the only one !! Lol.
Whichever way you decide to go, know there are ones here that support your decision. :)

I started making my GoPro videos of my matches years ago because my father was retired and living out of country and it was an easy way for him to see my matches. Unfortunately he passed away last week and I’m not sure if I want to continue making them….. I shot a match yesterday and just put together my cell phone videos so if you enjoy the videos and want me to continue here is your chance to say so
Absolutely keep making the videos!!!! Yours are the only ones I watch and man that’s some amazing shooting!!!!

Absolutely keep making the videos!!!! Yours are the only ones I watch and man that’s some amazing shooting!!!!
I appreciate the kind words but I did stop making the GoPro videos I still get some with the phone but unless it’s a cool match I probably won’t post them. I am shooting my first major match of the year this weekend I most likely will post that

I appreciate the kind words but I did stop making the GoPro videos I still get some with the phone but unless it’s a cool match I probably won’t post them. I am shooting my first major match of the year this weekend I most likely will post that
Please do!! It’s some amazing shooting to us novices lol!

Back
Top Bottom