• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

QUESTION FOR THE REVOLVER GURU'S

IMG_2133.JPG
IMG_2134.JPG
IMG_2135.JPG

They look like a pair of Herrets 'match' grips I dug up on Gunbroker a few years back for a Ruger Security Six.

That's what I would say either that or just built for an earlier K-Frame as prior to 1975ish all Smith & Wesson grips required hand-fitting as the machining tools used were not as consistent as the ones used to make a 66-2.

I seem to recall having a similar set for a Ruger Security Six.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likely for a non “Low-back”, post 150 serial numbered Security or Service Six - the Speed Six is Ruger’s version of round butt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for all the input, I've had them for quite awhile I know. Just don't know what they fit, but would be for sale if I can find what they fit. I can't remember where they come from either. CRS, but don't be critical if ya'll live long enough you'll know what some of us guys are going through. Lol

I have a couple of 150 series Security Sixes. If you want to mail them to me let me know and I'll try them out and see if they fit.

I promise, you'll get them back if they don't, or I'll give you a good price if they do... or mail them back if you want to keep them.

Last set of Herrett's I found took me months, and even though they were only $40 bucks I'd say these would be in the $75-80 range if that's what they are for, based on what 'low back' grips run on GunBroker.

Back
Top Bottom