Question regarding Trespassers!!!

well I'm not too far from you, put a 12 pack on ice and give me an 8 digit grid to where it is and you'll me out there patrolling your land for you! Seriously though, I think the best bet is to talk with the Sheriff and get his ideas on staying within the law as the locals see it. You are not alone in your problem. My buddies in Talbot, Harris, and Chattahoochee county have all had poachers and thieves hit their acreage in the past year. Enough to piss anyone off.

Spike strips in the drive. You may not catch them, but at least you will have cost them something. Give the local tire shops a heads up . They will appreciate the business and may alert you when they have a vehicle with multiple punctures come in.

Seems to be a big problem lately. We had an issue with poachers on our lease in Dooly county last year too. Unfortunately for them, a sheriff's deputy lived next to our hunting land and didn't take kindly to folks shining spotlights at all hours of the night.

Hey,
I own about 200 acres about thirty minutes outside of Columbus. Well, I am surrounded by hunting clubs and did not have a problem with it until I started noticing signs of trespassing. And to make it worse I have had a deer blind, a very nice trail camera, and three nice camping chairs stolen off the property. How do I go about making sure this don't happen again? And, What are the laws or guidelines for posting trespassing signs? Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom