Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasselhoss

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
168   0
Reaction score
Hypothetically, if I were adding some insulation in the basement of my house and found a hunting rifle in a bag up in the rafters.... It's mine right?

Long time ago I owned a property in Atlanta and I had to evict the tenants. They weren't all that friendly about it because apparently the previous owner was family and they hadn't been paying rent. Oh, and he didn't bother telling them that he hadn't been paying the mortgage either. lol

Anyhow, they left a mess but they also left behind a really nice rifle. I don't even remember what is was but I remember it looked very old but very well kept (unlike the rest of the place). Anyhow, I would've kept it but after going through the rest of the house it was evident that they were into some illegal activity so gave it to a sheriff's deputy. I'm assuming he turned it in. I'd say it's your property now.

I'd say if you found rafters in your basement...you have bigger problems than finding a hypothetical rifle. Unless your house was built upside down intentionally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom