• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Range bag

Daniel

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
32   1
Reaction score
Who uses one and what is a good one to get? There are so many options out there that it can become overwhelming. I normally will carry 3-4 pistols and a 100 rd box of ammo from Walmart plus ears. I would love some suggestions from the ones you may use.

I have been using the same bag for 18 years, wish I could remember who made it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 36
Rubbermaid tote... 33 gallon I think. I can easily fill it with 80 pounds of pistols, targets, spent brass, tools, mags, ear protection, a semi-serious first aid kit, paper towels, tool kit containing enough stuff to service anything I own plus 50% of what someone else might bring to the range, ammo, real towel, duct tape, stapler, stapler refills, paper plates, stop watch, mag loaders, chronograph (sometimes), pasters, and probably another dozen other things.

That way I can claim going to the range is "exercise"

I also use a rubbermaid tote for spotting scope, targets, ear muffs. sand bags, and so forth. It is easy to grab and put in the trunk of the car. I have a couple of small "duffel" type bags that I carry pistols in and an ammo can for ammo.

I carry all of my ammo and magazines in a stanley tool bag. It's one from china-mart with all the pockets on the outside. good for keeping mags and loose ammo separate.

midwayusa compact range bag, holds my cleaning supplies, 3 handguns without cases securely,about 10 magazines, hearing protection, eye protection and ammo

Back
Top Bottom