Rangefinder recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewga11

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
I NEED a good rangefinder. Not looking for top of the line cause I don't want to spend that much money, but I need one that isn't a piece of junk. Anyone got any recommendations?

I have a Leupold rx-600. I think I picked it up for 160ish?? I don't remember. It is rated up to 600 yards but I can really only get it to go 500(not on a tripod) works great and seems to be accurate. Only thing I wish it has was glowing numbers. Hard to read in low light

Well ****. I spent $310 on my vortex one... It range up to 1000 yards and has 6x.

I like it.. believe it or not the angle accuracy is spot on. I hunt high (25-35ft) so shorter shots have always been a guessing issue. I haven't had the chance to really play with it since it was purchased. Hopefully ill have a chance to get in the tree this weekend. If so I'll let you know.

I have a Bushnell Yardage Pro 800. Had it for several years and it works very well. Unfortunately I wouldn't classify them as 'cheap' ($300 ish). Fortunately... I received mine as a gift from work. :cool:

I'm not looking for bottom of the barrel cheap. $300 ish is about what I consider a decent price, but there are a lot of options out there. I'm just trying to stay out of Leica price ranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom