RBGC Shotgun Options

PewPewChris

Default rank <2000 posts
SpaceWrangler
2   0
Reaction score
I've been a member for a few years but I've only utilized the various rifle and pistol ranges. I want to shoot my over/under this weekend and I'm a little unclear as to costs and what you must buy from the club (orientation info is hazy). I also have no feel for # of folks up there shooting on any given weekend, etc.

Any insight ahead of me heading to the club is appreciated.

I don't know if they are still up are available but they use to have throwers positioned in the wooded areas as well. It's private and simulates actual hunting type shots. You might inquire about those as well when you are there.

I assume you need a partner to shoot the sporting clay course?

25 targets for $5 - $8 isn't too bad.

You can set the handset to delayed throws. Mash the button and it throws the birds a few seconds later. Enough time to get Ready to shoot, but not ideal. Shotgun ranges are only
Open Thursday - Sunday. Closed Mon - Wed.

The trap range is voice activated. 👍🏼

You can set the handset to delayed throws. Mash the button and it throws the birds a few seconds later. Enough time to get Ready to shoot, but not ideal. Shotgun ranges are only
Open Thursday - Sunday. Closed Mon - Wed.

The trap range is voice activated. 👍🏼
I'm going to get up there at some point this weekend hopefully. Thank you for the additional info

When I was there shooting 5 station or whatever it’s called you paid by the box of shells you shot. I don’t recall the price but I shot 3 boxes. Could be sporting clays is different as it’s a set number of shots.

I was up there today and shot a few rounds of skeet with some very nice gentlemen that showed me the ropes. I'll be headed back next weekend for some more practice I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom