• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rearview mirror falling off!

Been doing fine, and flying under the radar lately. Boss lady fell and broke her right wrist a few weeks ago, so we been running back and forth to doctors. She had to have a plate put in it, and she is in a splint and is on therapy for several weeks. Athens Orthopedic Clinic did an excellent job on the surgery, and I highly recommend their Orthopedic surgeons. Also, gun money account at an all time low.:(

Man, I hate to hear that. Holla if there is anything I can do for ya!!!!

Man, I hate to hear that. Holla if there is anything I can do for ya!!!!
Thanks, I appreciate that. Funny story, when we were in the ER the nurse told Joann that "If your husband did this to you, he would be in jail". Joann responded "no, if my husband did this to me he would be in the morgue". Kentucky women are pretty good shots - even using their left hand. :)

Thanks, I appreciate that. Funny story, when we were in the ER the nurse told Joann that "If your husband did this to you, he would be in jail". Joann responded "no, if my husband did this to me he would be in the morgue". Kentucky women are pretty good shots - even using their left hand. :)

That's funny. My wife got drunk a few months ago. She went into the kitchen for some water and fell all over a oil radiant heater. She had knots, bruises, and abrasions from head to toe. I told her if she had called the cops and claimed I did it, I would still be in jail. I tried to comfort her when it happened, but he told me to go away, so I went away, then she said that I didn't care. lol Women?

Grown folks shouldn't get drunk. They don't bounce back as well as the young ones.

That's funny. My wife got drunk a few months ago. She went into the kitchen for some water and fell all over a oil radiant heater. She had knots, bruises, and abrasions from head to toe. I told her if she had called the cops and claimed I did it, I would still be in jail. I tried to comfort her when it happened, but he told me to go away, so I went away, then she said that I didn't care. lol Women?

Grown folks shouldn't get drunk. They don't bounce back as well as the young ones.
My wife gave up drinking several years ago, so I try to make up for her lack of drinking.:(

I had that problem with a Jeep. I tried 3 different mirror kits.

UPDATE: The NAPA guy was correct! I followed the directions using the clear silicone, and it's been on for a month as of today with no problem. I have no idea why the silicone worked when the Permatex kits would not. Best $3.77 I ever spent. Thanks for the tip. joe

The guy at the NAPA store told me to use clear silicone. I did and it worked.

Clean both surfaces to be mated.
Apply silicone.
tape mirror button in place.
Wait at least 24 hours.
Install rear view mirror.

Back
Top Bottom