• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Recent projects

Very nice. Where in the heck in Tucker do you live... that backyard bridge looks to be in a jungle. I grew up in Tucker, fam still there

:thumb:

crippen wood2.jpg

I have to say I work with the best team of men in Atlanta IMO. They are fantastic, I did not so much as hammer a nail on anything pictured. Our customers are very demanding and these guys never fall short.

Very nice. Where in the heck in Tucker do you live... that backyard bridge looks to be in a jungle. I grew up in Tucker, fam still there

That house is off West Paces Ferry. My house isn’t pictured. It would be the one with the two unfinished bathroom projects, unfinished ceiling project, unfinished painting project, unfinished cheap laminate floor project, unfinished soffit repair (squirrel damage), unfinished...

That house is off West Paces Ferry. My house isn’t pictured. It would be the one with the two unfinished bathroom projects, unfinished ceiling project, unfinished painting project, unfinished cheap laminate floor project, unfinished soffit repair (squirrel damage), unfinished...
Its hard to finish a project when there's no payday or retainage to be had. I have a similar list of projects that are 100% usable but 95% finished.

Back
Top Bottom