Recently I was in the market for a chainsaw. This is what I found

I use a Echo CS 452 VL. (t's about 30 years old. I cut a few trees a year. I used to cut more. It gets tune up about every 3-4 years. I am not particular about the gas. It is a beast. All metal except the hand guard.

But I am looking at those Ryobi 40V battery ones for some no fuss trimming.

I use a Echo CS 452 VL. (t's about 30 years old. I cut a few trees a year. I used to cut more. It gets tune up about every 3-4 years. I am not particular about the gas. It is a beast. All metal except the hand guard.

But I am looking at those Dewalt battery ones for some no fuss trimming.

i have a milwaukee pole saw 18volt my wife likes it over my stihl(gas)plus she doesn't have to yank it hard to get it started................anyway i am about to get a Makita 36volt to go in the truck when we camp.just something easy she can use.

i have a milwaukee pole saw 18volt my wife likes it over my stihl(gas)plus she doesn't have to yank it hard to get it started................anyway i am about to get a Makita 36volt to go in the truck when we camp.just something easy she can use.

Yeah, I already have a 40V Ryobi pole saw, so I'll stick with the same batteries.

Back
Top Bottom