• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

reloading help

Cheap and inexpensive are two totally different things

I got a lee kit and live the press but the scales are hard to adjust and the
Powder throw throws pistol powder on the carpet just a little but it adds up. So just don't go on name alone some companies have both cheap and inexpensive some have overpriced stuff beginners and plinkers just don't use

Don't forget to check out the reloading workshops at our store as well. We have one coming up this Saturday (February 18th). They are designed for the beginner just getting started. The class costs $20, but you get half of the cost back in store credit. We also carry reloading presses, kits, and components. We carry a wide array of powder, bullets, primers, and kits from SmartReloader and Lee. If we don't carry something you want, just let us know and we can order it for you and save you hazmat and delivery fees. If you let us know by the end of the weekend, we can usually have it in by Wednesday.

http://truprep.com/store/workshops.html

Joey
TruPrep.com

Cheap and inexpensive are two totally different things

I got a lee kit and live the press but the scales are hard to adjust and the
Powder throw throws pistol powder on the carpet just a little but it adds up. So just don't go on name alone some companies have both cheap and inexpensive some have overpriced stuff beginners and plinkers just don't use

I know what you mean, I go thte lee turret press to load 45 acp and I love the press but thank god my press is in the garage because that auto index powder rig tosses powder with each round. After 100 I have a small black sand beach.

Back
Top Bottom