• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Reloading in Cartersville

I am down In Marietta close to Smyrna, but would be interested in getting together with others sometime. I have only been reloading about a year and have some advice, but MUCH to learn.

Boots & Buckshot I was in there Friday

Only place I know that sound's like it is Boot's n Britche's. Found Boots & Buckshot on Mapquest. I'll be stopping in there sometime soon when I have cash weighing me down.

Also I'm in for a meet up. The more I learn about reloading the better, I may even sign up for Boots & Buckshot's course when I get some info on it.

Only place I know that sound's like it is Boot's n Britche's. Found Boots & Buckshot on Mapquest. I'll be stopping in there sometime soon when I have cash weighing me down.

Also I'm in for a meet up. The more I learn about reloading the better, I may even sign up for Boots & Buckshot's course when I get some info on it.

Talk to Matt. He is a young guy, but knows reloading and firearms. Wise beyond his years when it comes to shooting, and a good kid.

Why don't you host a reloading event? You probably know more than all of the mentioned together.

Humbly I am but a grasshopper to the likes if passdaboolits, and some of these other guys. I would love to get everyone together though. Maybe take over our new Dunkin Dounuts? (Sorry... Still have cop tendencies.)

Humbly I am but a grasshopper to the likes if passdaboolits, and some of these other guys. I would love to get everyone together though. Maybe take over our new Dunkin Dounuts? (Sorry... Still have cop tendencies.)

Haha. I actually meant to put pass' name with yours. I don't think DD would let us set up a reloading bench...

Back
Top Bottom