• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Reloading in Cartersville

lets do this, many interested, a local business will support with FOOD !!!!!!! I will provide the space and equip, lets use KISS for trial run, simple easy prolly seem elementary to the seasoned but many new guys have zero knowledge but huge desire to learn. Im thinking a week night evening for couple hours. I have the place equip and food covered, lets pick a date and time. hopefully within next two weeks lets move while interest is there and have some fun. pm me if your in, and lets throw out some date ideas, Im thinking monday the 10th, at say 6:30 or 7 pm just a thought to get this rollin.

location; will be dowtown Cartersville; WD Archery 26 W. main St

lets do this, many interested, a local business will support with FOOD !!!!!!! I will provide the space and equip, lets use KISS for trial run, simple easy prolly seem elementary to the seasoned but many new guys have zero knowledge but huge desire to learn. Im thinking a week night evening for couple hours. I have the place equip and food covered, lets pick a date and time. hopefully within next two weeks lets move while interest is there and have some fun. pm me if your in, and lets throw out some date ideas, Im thinking monday the 10th, at say 6:30 or 7 pm just a thought to get this rollin.

location; will be dowtown Cartersville; WD Archery 26 W. main St

Sending you a PM I am all for it

Monday the 10th 630 evening 26 W main st cartetsville, WD archery right next to jeffersons PM me if your coming so we can handle dinner, being donated by local pizza place

Back
Top Bottom