• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Responsibly Armed w/ Weems & Harris, 11/2/19 in Savannah GA

1   0
Reaction score
Registration & Info Link

Lee Weems and Randy Harris have teamed up to offer a unique course combining classroom education dynamics of the use of deadly force as well as practical live fire training.
training.

Classroom: “Stand your ground” isn't a magic phrase that transforms a use of force into a lawful use of force. This class explores the dynamics of deadly force encounters to include the reasonable man doctrine, the lawful use of force, interacting with responding officers, and more.

Lee Weems combines two decades of law enforcement experience along with his education from places such as the Force Science Institute, the Law of Self Defense Instructor Program, the Massad Ayoob Group Deadly Force Instructor certification course, the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centers Use of Force Instructor Training Program, and many others to create the content for this presentation.

Live Fire: "Avoid it if you can but win it if you can't". In the afternoon session we will delve into the dynamics of interpersonal conflict in the criminal assault paradigm. We will look at what skills you REALLY need to have to be prepared to respond to physical assault with a firearm. This session will cover recognizing the cues of impending criminal assault and taking meaningful action to dissuade or counter it, the core skills of fighting with a handgun, and after action assessment including preparation for dealing with police response. Students will need their pistol, at least 1 spare magazine and their holster and a way to carry their spare magazine. They will need 150 rounds of ammo and eye and ear protection.Randy Harris is a highly-accomplished civilian firearms trainer with over 20 years’ experience in the field. He holds instructor certifications from Rangemaster, Suarez International, the National Rifle Association, and the State of Tennessee. He has participated in the National Tactical Invitational and is a multi-time presenter at the Rangemaster Tactical Conference. Randy is an IDPA Master Class shooter in five divisions, and he is one of only four people to hold both the Red Pin from the Rogers Shooting School and a Turbo Pin from Gabe White's Pistol Shooting Solutions class.

Arrangements to pay the deposit or full class fee via cash, check, or money order may be made by contacting the instructor at lee@firstpersonsafety.com. Payment may also be made via the following:

www.venmo.com/firstpersonsafety

I have lamented the lack of classes/training opportunities in the Savannah area for a few years now. My hope is that the success of this class will be the impetus for future classes. See you guys in November!

I have lamented the lack of classes/training opportunities in the Savannah area for a few years now. My hope is that the success of this class will be the impetus for future classes. See you guys in November!

I'm hoping that the course does well and that it sparks interest in more training in the area. I know several other instructors who are watching to see if this class does well. We're all hoping that Savannah will "open" as a training venue.

Back
Top Bottom