• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riddle me this...

Having recently acquired my first couple of Glocks I can say with confidence that they are pretty good but there are much better guns out there for the same price, at least for me... so who wants to buy my Glocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 1129149 View attachment 1129149
Yes they are,unsupprted chamber.Glocks cant shoot all ammo made...

I'm sure that somewhere one the great "www" one can find any try firearm blown to pieces from am ammo issue. Glock is no different than any other pistol, other than being more reliable under certain conditions. Each "flavor" or brand and model has a specific purpose and you can find a flaw or issue with them all.

It is a ridiculous argument...

If Fords are so great, why are so many pre-owned ones for sale?

If Chevys are so great, why are so many pre-owned ones for sale?

If ***** is so great, why are so many pre-owned ones for sale?

Rumor has it that the first glock was born as a result of when Chuck Norris bought his first 3-D printer. He immediately tried to kill the abomination realizing the threat it posed to the beloved 1911 and its ability to win World Wars and make holes big enough to compensate for any unfortunate short coming of the one operating the firearm. But the reliability of the unattractive polymer pistol was too much even for the great Chuck Norris himself. It was able to escape into the free market where it reproduced and to this day we are plagued by different species of polymer pistols.

Back
Top Bottom