• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RIP ammo

well heres my experience with rip, there may have possibly been a dog that tore into my chicken pen this am. It may have killed all my chickens and I may or may not have shot it with my 42 with rip in it. If this did actually happen, which I'm not saying did, I was impressed with the round. Just saying for all the peta and d- bag animal liberals. Now if I had my g30 in my hand I woulda been more impressed but it was what I had at the time, maybe.

well heres my experience with rip, there may have possibly been a dog that tore into my chicken pen this am. It may have killed all my chickens and I may or may not have shot it with my 42 with rip in it. If this did actually happen, which I'm not saying did, I was impressed with the round. Just saying for all the peta and d- bag animal liberals. Now if I had my g30 in my hand I woulda been more impressed but it was what I had at the time, maybe.

Haha well played sir...

Yeah, thing is you could've used an $.08 .22lr to accomplish the same thing, and used the remaining $69.92 to buy new chickens.

Yeah, thing is you could've used an $.08 .22lr to accomplish the same thing, and used the remaining $69.92 to buy new chickens.

i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_91d0de2ff79b9c7e69dc1dd0f1ac2abc_zpsb2a1c019.jpg

We're planning a few test with this stuff to see how well it does. I'll post up what we see as soon as I get finished with it.
I'll hold my comments about the RIP ammo's performance until I see what it does and how well it works for myself. I have seen (in person, not on youtube) tons of tests in ballistic gel with the 380. The results are always the same, the rear of the bullet penetrates 7 1/2" to 8" deep and the "petals" expand to a 5" circle penetrating 5 1/2" to 6" deep.

I don't get the bashing or praise from anyone that has not shot the stuff or why anyone would get into a heated argument over it.

Ballistics gel or the clear gelatin?

Back
Top Bottom