• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rislone engine treatment

BlackRifler42

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
151   0
Reaction score
Anybody ever used this stuff? My wife’s car has developed a ticking noise and i believe it’s a noisy lifter. We just had the oil changed and I can’t really find out the proper way to add this stuff? Do I pour the whole 16oz bottle in? The directions are kind of not clear.

Thats a bottle of zinc. Good for wear reduction but not a cleaning agent. You need to run a can of seafoam, marvel etc through the crankcase. Epr engine treatment works well too.

No offense but being a newer model id be very careful of what you pour in it. If you're not opposed to diy I'd make the swap to a good synthetic and see how it runs. Who knows if they put the right amount, weight ect ect.

No offense but being a newer model id be very careful of what you pour in it. If you're not opposed to diy I'd make the swap to a good synthetic and see how it runs. Who knows if they put the right amount, weight ect ect.

Yeah I know. The concentrate stuff is 16.9oz, so that’s half a quart. I’m just wanting to know if that will overfill it? Would a half quart hurt anything? I’m green when it comes to this crap. She’s leaving for the beach tomorrow so I think I’ll wait to do it.

Back
Top Bottom