• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

River Bend Gun Club Questions

The Stoic Noble

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
12   0
Reaction score
I'm tired of shooting indoors and the only outdoor range close to me is RBGC. I plan to attend the 100 yard match/clinic on the 23rd to start making contacts and then hopefully join. I'm really interested in the M1 Carbine match, but I don't see any on the calendar or in the next few months. Does anyone have any ideas on when the next one might be? Also, are all of the yellow events open to the public?

Activities marked in Yellow are usually open to the public. If you click thru' to the event entry, it'll tell you whether registration is required and will usually have a flyer or additional web link that explains what the rules for attendance are.

I've been a member for a couple years now, and I don't remember there being a specific M1 Carbine competition, although themed and specific events like that are sometimes scheduled. Many of the public events are the result of motivated club members getting together and organizing.

Activities marked in Yellow are usually open to the public. If you click thru' to the event entry, it'll tell you whether registration is required and will usually have a flyer or additional web link that explains what the rules for attendance are.

I've been a member for a couple years now, and I don't remember there being a specific M1 Carbine competition, although themed and specific events like that are sometimes scheduled. Many of the public events are the result of motivated club members getting together and organizing.

M1 Carbine Comp - Aug 31:

I went to the clinic/match in February - WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend.

Great instruction - very safe - good time for all. Even won a little cash (if you've been you know what that means).

Back
Top Bottom