• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Riverbend gun clubs 5k/10k run and gun april 30th

Has anyone seen details about the stages yet? I was wondering around and saw that rifleman weekend was that same weekend. If the calendar is right then I'm sure we will not be doing the 600yrd stage. Curious to see what this year will hold.
There will be no stage info released. It’s ran dark like most run and guns. You’ll find out about the stage when you run up to it and they read the brief. They do typically release a round count beforehand, best to double that and hope it’s enough. Info on actual distances and number of stages are typically not shared. If they say 5k, expect 3-5miles. 10k could be 6-10miles.

There will be no stage info released. It’s ran dark like most run and guns. You’ll find out about the stage when you run up to it and they read the brief. They do typically release a round count beforehand, best to double that and hope it’s enough. Info on actual distances and number of stages are typically not shared. If they say 5k, expect 3-5miles. 10k could be 6-10miles.
Pretty sure he's run it a few times

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

They've always posted a breif stage description and round count. The stage description has never been super detailed but atleast have us an idea.

I've done this particular rng every year he has put it on.

Back
Top Bottom