• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK Gun Show at the Expo Center Sept. 19-20. Anybody Going?

Bwaahaaaaa clean your drawers and carry on. :pound:

My draws are fine. Mainly cause they are at home in the dresser.... Commando 4 Eva

The worst part was after the ND. At first it was eerily silent for about 45 seconds. Then someone screamed and everyone got low and started rushing for the exit.

Yeah, everything seemed okay at first then I saw dozens going to the ground thinking someone may have been fleeing that did the ND. That's when my slow a** hit the floor as well and eventually made it out the front door after all the sprinters cleared the room. Should have worn some better shoes! Lol!

It was interesting to see who was carrying though.... saw a dozen hands reaching for waistbands immediately after.

I must admit mine went there too. It was a reflex cause both of the ones I normally carry were secured in the glove box of vehicle on the other side of the parking lot.

Hahaha

My draws are fine. Mainly cause they are at home in the dresser.... Commando 4 Eva

The worst part was after the ND. At first it was eerily silent for about 45 seconds. Then someone screamed and everyone got low and started rushing for the exit.
That was @Hayata.

Back
Top Bottom