• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

RK Show Atlanta Expo

Thanks for the update. I work the next exit up today and was thinking about going. Might just drive up to Truprep instead and take advantage of their deals (without cover charge :becky:).

One of the better RK Expo shows I've been to in the past year or so. Good buying crowd, probably the best crowd since Trump won. Selling crowd is still off compared to the peak of the Hillary scare of 2016, but still pretty solid.

There's a new vendor at the show, a young couple down all the way from Michigan selling steel targets in the back right corner. Very nice folks, and their targets are top notch.

I picked up a few things, saw several solid deals, and of course saw the usual sellers that are crazy expensive.

I enjoyed this show way more than I thought I would.

Thought about going Have not missed one in quite a while. I enjoy meeting and talking to the dealers, but I really like the meatballs the Greek guy has in the back!

gun show in Cumming at the old Cadillac ranch Jan 19,know a couple of guys bringing milsurp stuff.on 369 right off 400,I know, its to far

I went to the one there back at the first of October. Pretty good show, quite a few used guns, some milsurps and some decent buys on some new guns. Most of the vendors told me to make an offer if I saw something I was interested in. Seemed to be willing to deal. I will probably go to the Jan show as well.

One dealer was selling bricks of Aquila 40 grain .22lr for $20/brick. That's 4 cents/round. I bought 2 bricks. Contemplated buying a Llama Comanche .357 mag 4 inch in blue...$230 out the door. Pretty decent show.

Spent a couple hours looking. No steals. Ruger AR556 for 499 somewhat reasonable. Fondled some benchmade and microtech knives. There was a guy that had a transferable. 223 polytech. Some older hunting guns. No high end AR stuff that I saw save a few SP1 colts if you can call them high end.
What was price tag on Polytech

Alot better than the last show. I thought it was good, and had some decent selections. Did pick up a 6.8 upper with BCG for $290. One guy with WWII stuff had a G43 on the table for show, not for sale. I told him he was a tease. He nodded his head.

Alot better than the last show. I thought it was good, and had some decent selections. Did pick up a 6.8 upper with BCG for $290. One guy with WWII stuff had a G43 on the table for show, not for sale. I told him he was a tease. He nodded his head.
Yep, that was Marion (always wears the picklehaub)..he's always bringing stuff that isn't for sale, therefore running me nuts the rest of the day.

Back
Top Bottom