• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road trip! Darien to College Park

Hey I can sit here and hear jets landing,boomi bo car stereos and sirens all simultaneously. You can't get that back home.
The booming stereo is complimentary. With that no one in the joint has to put a quarter in the bed.
The sirens are coming from the liquor store that just got knocked over. It’ll play out before the cops get there...if they are smart (which I’m pretty sure they are down there).

The booming stereo is complimentary. With that no one in the joint has to put a quarter in the bed.
The sirens are coming from the liquor store that just got knocked over. It’ll play out before the cops get there...if they are smart (which I’m pretty sure they are down there).
Strangely enough it's just air traffic noise tonight.

Seriously? I figured number 2 would be Macon or Savannah.

1. is Union City
2. is College Park
3. is East Point
If you've ridden around the area much, you know East Point and College Park is pretty much lumped together, the only way you know you are leaving one and entering the other is the city limit sign.

Fit in better because you had a high point? I still think you would still stick out just a little bit... Just a hunch

Why, because I'm fat? Or because I'm left handed or maybe because I'm a Republican?
20064182_26_600_451.jpg

Back
Top Bottom