• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rockcastle 10k zombie run for your life run N gun

I should say I might have to walk most of it. No way I’m sitting it out. I’m just concerned about them making us do some obstacle or something that would injure the back. Burpees are a no go. I can do pushups instead.

I am sure they will accommodate. I have not seen obstacles posted yet.

Woot woot less then 2 weeks!

My legs are whooped I ran from the top of amicalola falls with my 4yr old (32lbs) on my shoulders. I was in combat boots Jeans and a polo sunday morning. I wasnt planning on running anywhere but my daughter wanted me and her to race my wife and 1 year old. They got to drive to the bottom haha but we still won!
I just got back from knocking out 5.25 miles and a bunch of pushups I couldnt push myself to run 6miles I had to stop my legs couldnt take it after Sunday's abuse.

Last go around I felt prepared to shoot and unprepared to run, this go around its the exact opposite. Been able to run consistently while on the road traveling, but almost no shooting in two months, at least not quality shooting. Going to try to cram some in with the 2-3 free days I have until the event.

Last go around I felt prepared to shoot and unprepared to run, this go around its the exact opposite. Been able to run consistently while on the road traveling, but almost no shooting in two months, at least not quality shooting. Going to try to cram some in with the 2-3 free days I have until the event.

I just did my final sight it last night. The Kentucky mountains whoop your ass. I am way excited for this. But lots of sick people at work so I hope I dont get the plague I will show up no matter what but will be more fun without a chest full of snot.

Back
Top Bottom