Roll tide

Patronus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
So is it a mental affliction that causes people to compusively end every sentence with "Roll Tide"? Since Alabama is the moron state, one has to wonder if it's somehow contagious. Hmm.. Scarey **** right there.

image.jpg

So is it a mental affliction that causes people to compusively end every sentence with "Roll Tide"? Since Alabama is the moron state, one has to wonder if it's somehow contagious. Hmm.. Scarey **** right there.
Really, it is always amusing to me when folks from other Southern states make fun of the State of Alabama. I know it is hard to imagine but there is not much difference between the folks in LaGrange, GA and those across the line in Alabama. I guess you would prefer to have a UGA fan bark like a dog. That is so much more classy. Roll Tide!

Last edited:
Really, it is always amusing to me when folks from other Southern states make fun of the State of Alabama. I know it is hard to imagine but there is not much difference between the folks in LaGrange, GA and those across the line in Alabama.

LOL! Shhh....

I have to admit plagiariing the "Moron state" from Buford the Buzzard". Now to see who remembers who THAT is.

Really, it is always amusing to me when folks from other Southern states make fun of the State of Alabama. I know it is hard to imagine but there is not much difference between the folks in LaGrange, GA and those across the line in Alabama. I guess you would prefer to have a UGA fan bark like a dog. That is so much more classy. Roll Tide!

Ummm GA is not Alabammer....there is a magic line....kinda like the Mason Dixon line.

Back
Top Bottom