Roll tide

Football in the south is like a religion to some, roll tide, war eagle, go dawgs, it's kinda like the way people say amen after everything at church. Some fans a very passionate about there teams and this time of year brings them much joy. I don't see nothing wrong with it, I love the role football plays in are southern culture. oh yeah RISE UP!

You might want to spell scary correctly if you are calling people morons. **** Alabama. Go Huskers. ;)

I attended a Braves World Series game back in the early 90's. A guy approached me with a big "A" on his cap and stood nose to nose, bill to bill with that big "A" nearly touching my "UGA" on my cap. We stared for a few moments and he finally broke the ice by asking me "how I felt about Auburn". I said "I think Auburn sucks". He brought me a beer everytime he made a trip to concession, which was often. End of game, we exchanged caps. We both agreed that we "don't give our caps to Just Anyone".
Go Dawgs #1.... Roll Tide #2.
Will never dis em.

Football in the south is like a religion to some, roll tide, war eagle, go dawgs, it's kinda like the way people say amen after everything at church. Some fans a very passionate about there teams and this time of year brings them much joy. I don't see nothing wrong with it, I love the role football plays in are southern culture. oh yeah RISE UP!

This...........:thumb:

I attended a Braves World Series game back in the early 90's. A guy approached me with a big "A" on his cap and stood nose to nose, bill to bill with that big "A" nearly touching my "UGA" on my cap. We stared for a few moments and he finally broke the ice by asking me "how I felt about Auburn". I said "I think Auburn sucks". He brought me a beer everytime he made a trip to concession, which was often. End of game, we exchanged caps. We both agreed that we "don't give our caps to Just Anyone".
Go Dawgs #1.... Roll Tide #2.
Will never dis em.

That's awesome!

Nice gun! Troll Tide!

GLWS! Troll Tide!

Great price! Toll Tide!

Bump. Troll Tide!

Wish you were closer. Troll Tide!

Great guy to do bidness wif! Troll Tide!

Yeah. I see what you mean. Just can't get enough!

Troll Tide!

Back
Top Bottom