Roll tide

Oh man...it's never polite to HATE those with metal inflictions. Just gotta take pity. Sad really.
What exactly is a metal infliction anyway? I know UGA fans are allergic to CRYSTAL but I am confused?

Last edited:
What exactly is a metal infliction anyway? I know UGA fans are allergic to the hardware but I am confused?

As I said, compulsively ending each post with "Roll Tide!" Especially amusing given that most of those who do this not only never went to Alabama, but never went to ANY college(or even the STATE of Alabama). Or maybe we should all just join in...I mean, I like sex so.

GO *****!!!! YAY, WOOHOO!

As I said, compulsively ending each post with "Roll Tide!" Especially amusing given that most of those who do this not only never went to Alabama, but never went to ANY college(or even the STATE of Alabama). Or maybe we should all just join in...I mean, I like sex so.

GO *****!!!! YAY, WOOHOO!

I think he was more pointing out your spelling mistake of metal instead of mental.

1175422_706431949383988_309355129_n.jpg

I was just messing with him, as he surely would have messed with me on it. Lol. Every team has there bandwagon fans, some are just more annoying than others. He hates "ROLL TIDE" and I hate a grown man barking. To each their own.

I was just messing with him, as he surely would have messed with me on it. Lol. Every team has there bandwagon fans, some are just more annoying than others. He hates "ROLL TIDE" and I hate a grown man barking. To each their own.

LOL! Actually I don't hate Roll Ride any more than any other. It's just them that can't seem to close a post without "Roll Tide!" It's somewhat amusing.

Back
Top Bottom