• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger AR 556

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy it if you want man but dont trash other peoples ads. After taxes and Transfer your right at what I an selling mine for so chill brother. Don’t forget, buying on the Trader comes with benefits as well. One of the biggest being that Big Joe Biden wont be Tracking you down in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Not trashing anyone's ad just remembering what these went for last year.

I'm happy I snagged a Colt LE 6920 for $625 and a Colt 6721 for $735 and not buying one today for $1,500.

Buy it if you want man but dont trash other peoples ads. After taxes and Transfer your right at what I an selling mine for so chill brother. Don’t forget, buying on the Trader comes with benefits as well. One of the biggest being that Big Joe Biden wont be Tracking you down in two weeks.

Who trashed anyone’s ad? $819 + 7% = $876.33 Free shipping, free transfers @Hiland Arms
That’s a good ways from $1100, not to mention Big Biden will come for whoever picks up yours since your asking for a BOS and copy of DL. Oh My!! If Biden wins he doesn’t take office til 01/21/2021, so more than 2 weeks, plenty time for boating accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom