• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ruger releases an integral 22 Takedown barrel

Good on Ruger for doing this, but I just don't care for the over/under look of it.

I know it's not a takedown barrel, but I think the @KGmade EOS-22 is the coolest integral 10/22 barrel on the market right now.

hmm i see it says "for reasons ruger isnt selling the barrel and 10/22 together but 650 for a Integrated barrel isnt bad" so is that gonna be 650 ontop of the cost of the 10/22 takedown, if so then no thanks.

hmm i see it says "for reasons ruger isnt selling the barrel and 10/22 together but 650 for a Integrated barrel isnt bad" so is that gonna be 650 ontop of the cost of the 10/22 takedown, if so then no thanks.
What cost is any other manufacturer selling their integrated barrel and silencer?

What cost is any other manufacturer selling their integrated barrel and silencer?

kg mades is right over 500 right now, again granted thats not a take down but still. and i would bet there would be other cheaper manufactures out there as well. I could see 650 for the gun + barrel but 650 for just the barrel would price me out of interest

kg mades is right over 500 right now, again granted thats not a take down but still. and i would bet there would be other cheaper manufactures out there as well. I could see 650 for the gun + barrel but 650 for just the barrel would price me out of interest
The kgmade is also the same size as a standard bull barrel, which means you can use whatever aftermarket stock you want.

Looks like with the Ruger, you're stuck using their factory stock. That's a huge deal breaker for me.

The kgmade is also the same size as a standard bull barrel, which means you can use whatever aftermarket stock you want.

Looks like with the Ruger, you're stuck using their factory stock. That's a huge deal breaker for me.
If there's interest, there will be aftermarket stocks, just like with every other new product.

Back
Top Bottom