• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Rules Input

The only infraction points I've ever received have been because of not listing an actual dollar value for the items I had listed "for trade". It seemed lame to me but I've never tried to rock the boat. Don't think I should have been given them though since they were all for trade only ads, not for sale.

The bumping around here is completely ridiculous. All of it, even the twice a day rule. If you're broke, go to the pawnshop. It hurts other seller's listings. When there's a change in the price or specifics of the ad, someone asks a legitimate question, or it's time to relist the item, those should be the only times an ad should bump.

Comments in an ad can be deleted by the seller. The biggest problem I see are noobs and even older traders trying to work a deal in the ad thread. That should be limited some way, because of the excessive bumping.

ARs seem fine like they are.

I can't think of a single reason why a For Sale listing shouldn't have a price.

No change

+1...system is working fine, especially with the new ability to remove admin our own FS/FT ads and delete content as seen fit. Or is that going away and hence the need for this discussion?

Separate section for AR's?

I kinda like this idea...might make the whole where/what deal go away...

Back
Top Bottom