• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Russian Attack Submarine was in Gulf of Mexico Undetected for a month

Wow! I always heard in the 80's the Russian subs were so noisy Helen Keller could find them, but I'm thinking not only has this administration hurt our defense, but the Russians are getting better at the submarine business. And I'm SURE they got all peaceful and quit spying on us and stealing our secrets after the cold war.

In military circles that is usually referred to as a "probe".

Hopefully the skipper & crew were just determined to catch the wet t-shirt competitions at Panama City beach but I doubt that was the motivation.

Wow! I always heard in the 80's the Russian subs were so noisy Helen Keller could find them, but I'm thinking not only has this administration hurt our defense, but the Russians are getting better at the submarine business. And I'm SURE they got all peaceful and quit spying on us and stealing our secrets after the cold war.

Actually if you read Tom Clancys books, including his nonfiction work the opposite is true.

Their subs are very stealthy.

They are just looking over the terrain, patiently waiting for O to win a 2nd term so they can cash in on that "flexibility" he has promised them.

Back
Top Bottom